RV Extended Warranty Coverage and Information
All of our vehicles are sold "As Is", without warranties. Extended Warranty coverage, also called an Extended Service Contract, is available from Protective XtraRide for most units. Protective XtraRide has over 25 years of experience administering vehicle service programs for the automotive and recreational vehicle industries. These programs offer protection and valuable benefits for consumers when unexpected, costly repairs occur due to mechanical breakdowns.
- Worry-free protection against unexpected repairs
- Coverage for new and used RVs
- Increased re-sale value due to transferable coverage
- Fully-staffed professional customer service for non-claim-related issues
- Protection throughout the United States and Canada
- 25 years of claims administration experience from a professional claims staff
- Coverage backed by an "A" rated insurance company
- Pays regardless of any other coverage
We've listed the basic details of their Exclusionary coverage plan below. We offer multiple extended warranty coverage plans to provide for the unique needs of every customer. If you are interested in the peace of mind provided by extra coverage, contact us today at (830) 401-4146 for a personalized quote.
Extended warranty coverage for RVs
In the event of a breakdown covered by the agreement, Protective will pay on behalf of or reimburse you for the agreed costs to repair or replace parts listed below, minus any deductible.
- Chassis Engine Componenets
- Transmission Components
- Drive Axle Components
- Engine Cooling Components
- Steering Componenets
- Fuel Delivery Componenets
- Chassis Air Conditioning
- Electrical Components
- Suspension Components
- Brake Components
- Fresh/Waste Water System
- Kitchen Center
- Roof/Basement Air Conditioning
- L.P. Gas System
- Heating System
- Generator/Power Plant
- Seals and Gaskets
Also included in RV extended warranty coverage - 24-hour Roadside Assistance, which includes towing and wrecker service, flat tire change, emergency gas delivery service, battery jump service, and key lockout service.